Your Child Here.
Cincinnati State STEM Academy is a non-profit public high school that serves students grade 9-12. It is the only public, non-profit high school sponsored by the Ohio Department of Education located on a college campus.
- Open to all Ohio students
- No tuition
- Can earn a high school diploma as well as college credit through College Credit Plus courses
- Our College Credit Plus agreement with Cincinnati State means students are able to take college level courses taught by college instructors with real-world experience, and the best part-Free!
We Believe In Your Child.
The Cincinnati State STEM Academy is dedicated to helping high school students achieve their goals. We offer a strong academic science, technology, engineering and math program. Our teachers and staff build positive relationships and connect learning to world opportunities.
Cincinnati State STEM Academy offers a variety of ways to get involved; robotics club, computer club, engineering club and debate club.
Be Great… Sooner.
The Cincinnati State STEM Academy gives your child the tools necessary for success. We provide each student with:
- Strong STEM schedule
- Two uniform shirts
- Laptop assigned to each student to use during the day
- Meals, with lunch and breakfast provided by Midwest Culinary Institute in a cafeteria reserved exclusively for STEM students
Our students thrive in a self-directed environment. Whatever their goals and aspirations, it is our job to help them.